Olympus advertisements in Australia liken a cellphone camera to two minute noodles: I love the advertisements – they made me giggle – but I don’t agree with them. I put out a couple of questions on Twitter; the best camera is the one you have with you. true or false? does it have to be a DSLR or will a…
My safety kit – my emergency provisions box – is not only for when there is a volcanic eruption and it’s all turned to hell in Auckland – it’s also for when the Zombies come. And it is stored upstairs with me because when shit goes down, the Treehouse will be my fortress. The Auckland Zombie Apocalypse – we are going to…
I make a lot of Mixtapes. Not real mixes on tapes but Mixtapes – you know?
So many times and experiences in life can be enhanced and then summed up … if we put it all together and say it with a Mixtape
I found a way of sharing them online – 8tracks.
When you join 8tracks, they suggest you make a debut. I give you my 8tracks debut Mixtape (from the songs they suggest you add)
1. A song from 2010 you love
2. A song everyone on 8tracks should hear
3. A song that reminds you of high school
4. A song from the year you were born
5. A song from a band you LOVE
6. A song you can sing along to
7. A song about your city / state
8. A top 40 song you hate to admit you like
art: the 1st result of this image search: your first pet’s name + the street you grew up on